Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A New Blog...

So after much debate, I've decided to change my blog up a bit. We have a Mac and love it, however their blog program is not too exciting and I need a little more excitement!

I've learned through looking at other blogs that I don't have to just post "events" going on in our life...but rather I can just post a thought or random stuff happening, and there doesn't even have to be a picture!! I believe this blog will help me do that!

While I'll focus on my family, I'm going to try to add more about myself as a Mommy, Friend, Wife, Daughter, Sister etc. I love life and I'm so thankful I can share it with those who care!

To explain, "Tip Toe in the Tulips..." there isn't much to explain other than I love tulips and I wanted to be a bit more creative beyond, "Atkins Family!"

Be patient as I'm learning the curves, but I'm confident I'll enjoy this! I hope you will too! If you want to see the old blog, you can still view it here (copy & paste into your browser):

http://web.me.com/bhatkins2/Atkins_Family_Blog/Blog/Blog.html

3 comments:

Angela said...

LOVE it Hillary!! Can't wait to keep reading! great job!

Heidi said...

Love the name! Maybe one day I'll get time to update ours again!

Tami said...

LOVE IT!!! I'm so glad you have joined the blogger-side of the world!! I now "following"...It's really less creepy than it sounds! Can't wait to see more about you and the kiddos!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com