Sunday, November 29, 2009

MY FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR...

We have been busy decorating for the holidays! Garland, candles, lights, 2 trees, etc. all ready to go for Christmas 2009!

I bought the kids an artificial tree to decorate (we will be stringing popcorn and cranberries soon) & we went and cut down our tree today! That is always a fun experience!

After we put the lights & garland on our real tree, I really liked it...I didn't want to add any ornaments especially since the kids used a bunch...BUT I do have about 7 Starbucks ornaments...which suits us perfectly, so we have a "Starbucks" tree! WE LOVE IT!

Happy Holidays!



"This is the one!"


Kid's tree!
Country Starbucks Tree!Daddy reading our favorite story, "The Polar Express!"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your Starbucks tree!! The house is gorgeous!!
Mom

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com