Wednesday, July 7, 2010

a wet 4th of July...

I'm thinking this could go on record as one of the wettest 4th of July's! We were blessed enough to have our good friends, the Fontaine's, over to celebrate the 4th. And while we were home bound for most of the day due to rain, we got to catch up!

We decided to brave the rain and cold, and watch the fireworks in Sammamish with the Fontaines and some of my other good friends...the fireworks were actually quite impressive! Colden LOVED them...Brindley hid her eyes the whole time!

I don't have many pictures because I didn't want to get my good camera wet, so I used my old little camera...and didn't take many!

A little sparkler and pop-it fun under the porch!This is what we had to do all night!
Angela and Brindley!

1 comments:

Angela said...

yes that one can go down in history as the wettest 4th- but i think also the greatest fireworks! Thanks again for having us over and inviting us along...I heart you all SOOO much!!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com