Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fall City Farms Field Trip x2

For the past two days, I have been on two field trips to the same place with a different child each day! = ) We get to go to Fall City Farms on a field trip each year with Glory Days preschool! My kids were scheduled on two different days back to back! It was fun to be able to spend time with each one of them and it was neat to be apart of Brindley's first field trip experience!

They learn about the farm (who knew the most important animal on the farm was a bee!), make apple cider, take a hay ride, and harvest a pumpkin!

*I took my horrible, tiny camera to have my hands free and not worry about my nice camera, but clearly there is something wrong with it...so the pics aren't that great!*

Getting ready to make apple cider!

Hay ride!
DAY 2:
Class picture!


Heavy pumpkin!
A class pic...sort of!

1 comments:

Angela said...

great photos- looks like you guys had a lot of fun and good weather!! =)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com