Monday, November 22, 2010

Spun Sugar

I had the opportunity to take pictures of Brindley and her dance class last week! The teacher asked that we come and take pictures now instead of using flash photography during the dance performance. It worked out well...they had a class picture, individual and then they ran through the dance one time!

The costumes are darling...all pink! I'm sure I was beaming the whole time as I'm so proud of my Brindley. She adores dance and is always trying her best! Here are a few shots and I hope to upload video of her actual dance performance in a couple weeks!


Group shot!
Brindley as "Spun Sugar!"
Performing their dance!

Brindley and Kylia ending their dance!

1 comments:

Tami said...

OOOHHH!!! I can't wait for pink, tulle, ballet slippers....... Brindley looks so cute!! What a fun time for you...I mean, her. :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com