Wednesday, August 28, 2013

love me some bathroom...

Here we are a week away from school starting and we are still remodeling!  Yes, it's going to be worth it...but just when I think we are in the home stretch, there is something else, or someone can't make it, or it's slower than anticipated...

BUT with that being said the kid's bathroom is complete (except for a door handle and a couple touch ups)! 

We put in new tile floor, wainscoting, countertop, toilet, accessories, faucet/sink, lighting, painted the cabinets white, & framed the mirror!  I think the only thing that stayed was the tub!  

I had fun decorating it for sure!  

 My only before!  Lame!  
 Swoon!  




 Knobs...in love...



There ya have it...let's hope after this weekend, I'm posting kid bedrooms BEFORE back to school photos!  ; )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com