Friday, December 13, 2013

kitchen, kitchen, kitchen!!!

Ok...the best part of all...my kitchen.  I dreamed of white, yellow and subway tile!  I love my kitchen!  

We painted all the cabinetry and even took a few out to add a shelf and leave room for our built in sub zero.  We have the hardwoods as well as sub way tile as the back splash.  Our island is now yellow and adorns an apron sink!  And also a little cubby for our Keurig!  We also extended the counter to add basket drawers! New knobs, new lights, new appliances!   

The before/after is shocking to me...

 Before...so very dark...
 dark...
dark...

AND...

NOW...

 So bright! The island looks super bright yellow and yes, it's yellow for sure, but the camera makes it slightly brighter!  I am NOT a photographer!  

The area above the hood, was a microwave and cabinet...so we added a hood and shelf instead!  
 The refrigerator is in the same place, but this time built in.  We had to remove a cabinet that was once above the fridge!
 My apron sink...love!
 The basket shelves...that whole piece is an extension of the countertop.
 The Keurig cubby!

Oh the subway tile...yum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com