Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday My Boy!


Dear Colden,

Today is your 4th birthday! I honestly cannot understand how 4 years have passed already! I know it's been the best 4 years of my life! You changed my life the minute I got to hold you in my arms! Every year I say, this year has been the best, it's so much more fun than the last...and I know I will say that each and every year your birthday comes!

You have the best smile, laugh, imagination, personality, love and snuggles to give! You are the most compassionate and caring little boy ever! I asked you yesterday if you will always snuggle with me and you said, "Yes Mommy" with a huge smile on your face! Let's see how you feel about that in 10 years! = )

You will forever be my baby boy and I cherish every moment I have with you! You bring a smile to my face each morning and warmth to my heart every night! I love you Colden! Happy Birthday!

Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

Tami said...

I love your words for you beautiful boy. You are such a great Mommy. Of course he will always want to snuggle with you!!!

Angela said...

how sweet Hillary- what a nice letter to colden! He is such a special boy, we love him so much!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com