Monday, October 12, 2009

Our annual fall trip to Spokane...


We took our annual fall trip to Spokane this weekend! We had such a fun-filled weekend, it was awesome!


Of course, we loved seeing my Grandma (aka...Great Grandma Ding-Ding...because of her big clock that ding-ding's)! We also went to Green Bluff to visit all the apple orchards and pumpkin patches! The most exciting part was probably getting to go to the WSU game! It was so much fun to be back on campus! Part of me felt like I never left and part of me was in amazement at how the campus has changed! Enjoy all the pictures from our very fun weekend!

Family Photo at the Harvest House

The only two kiddos riding "Little Toot!"

Totally cool tree for a photo op!

"I pick this one!"

Brian & Andrew at the freezing WSU game! Standing in front of the stadium and new cub! Incredible! Thank you Fontaines for another fun weekend!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Oh that pict of the kids in the tree is awesome!! Arent we darling in our Cougar gear? That was a blast!!

Heidi said...

Great Grandma Ding-Ding. That is absolutely classic. I love it!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com