Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Musical

Last night, we got to enjoy Colden's Christmas Musical with his preschool! I could go on and on about how absolutely darling all these kids were! It must be the teacher in me...but I love, love, love watching little kids sing! They all did so great and as usual I'm beyond proud of my handsome little boy!

Next year, both of my babes will be singing together! That makes me crazy giddy just thinking about it!

Getting lined up!
He found us!
Brindley is so ready to be up there singing too!





1 comments:

Tami said...

How exciting! I can just see the smile on your face while you watched Colden sing! Your kids are SO adorable! I love how Brindley always looks so unimpressed with what's going on! She is so funny.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com