Wednesday, June 16, 2010

10 Years!

It was our 10 year anniversary on June 10! I cannot believe we've been married for 10 years! What a milestone!

We are in a really good place right now, so content, and that really feels wonderful. I'm so thankful and blessed for my amazing husband and children.

Thanks so much to my Mom for offering to stay with the kids overnight, we were able to enjoy a night away on our actual anniversary! We spent the night downtown Seattle at the Westin. We enjoyed our anniversary dinner at El Gaucho...which was an amazing experience to say the least! In the morning, we walked down to Pike Place Market for coffee and a pastry. It was a special anniversary.

I, unfortunately, forgot the camera...so a few pictures were taken with the cell phone!
Our surprise cheesecake dessert at El Gaucho! A surprise in our room from Colden and Brindley! (Thanks Mom!)
The craft project my Mom made with the kids out of our napkins from the wedding! She had them for 10 years! This was really special and the kids were beyond excited about it!!

And my lovely gift...an anniversary band. Thank you Brian!


2 comments:

Anya said...

Ok, that flower is darn cute (way to go mom/gigi!). :) You two make me smile!

Heidi said...

That made me cry!!! LOVE that flower. How awesome!!! Remember that day so well. Your ring is GORGEOUS girl! Congratulations Mr and Mrs!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com