Thursday, September 9, 2010

Brindley's First Day of Preschool!

I cannot believe I'm actually writing a post about Brindley going to preschool! It's just so hard for me to believe she is old enough! It is so bitter sweet...I certainly don't want her to grow up, but I enjoy every minute of her sprouting into the girl that she is.

She is beyond ready for school (part of that due to her brother going for the last couple years), she has wanted to go since Colden started last year. All summer she asked when it was her turn. Finally...it was her turn!

Surprisingly we had a few tears at home before school started...her nerves got the best of her, but as soon as her backpack was on, she was ready! I'm so proud of this girl and love watching her grow!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so grown up!! Proud Mommy as you should be! Love, Gigi

Tami said...

We are really old enough to have kids in PreK and preschool? Let's not talk about that part. Brindley and Colden both looked so cute on their first days! What are you doing with your free time? I'm kinda jealous although I know I'll feel sad next year dropping Addie off for the first time.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com