Friday, September 3, 2010

a trip to the zoo with mommy!

I decided to take the kids to the zoo today! It was a gorgeous day and I just wanted to spend time alone with my two kiddos before our school routine begins! We had a fabulous time! We toured the entire Woodland Park Zoo and had a picnic! The kids were at the most perfect age and did so well!

Brindley's favorite animal at the zoo: "Monkeys!!"

Colden's favorite animal at the zoo: "The sleeping lion!"

Mommy's favorite animal at the zoo: "The Giraffe!"

A picture with the hippo statue!I'm always in awe of these creatures! Climbing some rocks!Lunch break!Picture taken by Colden! Not too bad!

2 comments:

catkins said...

Great adventure together and a wonderful memory for all. Thanks for sharing!!!

Tami said...

I have to say, I enjoy your pictures even more after having met Colden and Brindley. I can see their personalities more. What a fun day at the zoo! I think Colden has a thing for photography! Tucker loves taking pictures too.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com