Tuesday, February 15, 2011

heart day

My Valentine was in Portland this year, working hard for his family! So I spent the day with my kiddos and Gigi! After swimming lessons, we came home and made some yummy Valentine treats, opened a few fun gifts and enjoyed our traditional heart pizza!

It was fun day! I do get to go out with my Valentine tomorrow night after Kindergarten information night (gasp!!)!

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day full of love!

This darling Valentine arrived in the mail for Mommy & Daddy! (Glory Days Preschool rocks!)

Inside the card (translation): "I love you Mom and Dad"...and some random notes!

This postcard came from Brindley! So sweet!

Catching a little afternoon show!
Making our pretzel, hershey kisses, and M&M's treat (Thank Jaime!)Our festive dinner table!
The heart-shaped pizza!

1 comments:

Angela said...

SOOO darling!!!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com