Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ten on Ten: February 2011

Hello there! I'm trying something new to me! I, by no means, am a photographer. A few of my friends and fellow bloggers do this fun little photo project each month called Ten on Ten. You take 10 photos, every hour for 10 hours on the 10th of each month! I decided to give it a try!


My everyday indulgence!
Trying to figure out dates for our beach vacation this year!
1st round of Valentine's-Colden
Oh so sweet...
Snack time!
2nd round of Valentine's-home made-Brindley
Afternoon bike rideTeacher treatsA dinner of champions!
Off to my new favorite addiction-hot yoga!

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

cute set, I love the heart socks! thanks for participating this month!!

Dawn said...

the socks melted my heart, too!
looks like your day was truly beautiful. i wanted to make valentines yesterday but lost the motivation. today? maybe? it is creeping back slowly...

Angela said...

nice job girlie!! I LOVE this picture of the kiddos riding bikes, makes me want summer so bad!

Chris Gough said...

Man those pretzels look good...I think I'll try to get my two guys out on a kid bike ride today... thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Very nice job!! Your day looked busy but wonderful! Mom

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

love the heart socks :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com