Thursday, March 10, 2011

10 on 10: March 2011

I'm back with Ten on Ten! I've had a crazy, busy week, yet today was a very boring day! My pictures are not too exciting, but I did capture what I did today!

I actually used my iPhone for all the pictures today because I downloaded a new app which I LOVE! It's the Hipstamatic Photo App! What do you think?


Every 10 on 10 that I do will have a Starbucks cup in it! This one showcases their new logo...not thinking I'm a fan right now, but maybe it will grow on me!

Majorly stormy day in Seattle! This massive puddle is a little problem for us, as it often goes into our garage! Some cutting practice for my 3 year old! She did a great job!A super fun game with my super fun kids!A nap for ALL of us!! It was lovely and very unusual! Definitely a candle day!

A free cake pop from Starbucks! Yes, I was there twice today!

Gift bags I'm making for a baby shower!My hubby took us out to dinner (he has an awful work schedule, so this was a treat) & we had margaritas!
And this is our little science experiment that we check on every night...these flowers in a jar with water are suppose to get 10x their size in 10 days. They started out the size of a penny, they are growing, and we still have five more days!

8 comments:

Dani said...

I used my phone for this set as well.

I like Hipstamatic. Very fun. Have you tried the Instagram app? Check it out. If you like Hipstamatic you'll love Instagram.

Great ten!

Rebekah said...

I love this set, and I love hipstamatic too thanks so much for joining in this month your day looks like it was beautiful!

The Gambrel Family said...

I have the hipstamatic app on my phone and I love it too! Great pics!

Anonymous said...

A great portrait of your day! Mom :)

Angela said...

I can't wait to try one of those cake pops!! =) Great photos!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Fun photos! And, I like the new Starbucks logo....jealous of the cake pop, yum!

catkins said...

Busted with TWO Starbucks stops!! Anxious to see you all when we get back up there. Nice journal of your day.

Anonymous said...

Love the hipstamatic app!!! That's very cool!! Love this 10 on 10 - what a fun idea!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com