Sunday, April 10, 2011

10 on 10:: April 2011

I barely remembered ten on ten this month! It was a crazy busy day, and while I thought that might make it easy for me to capture photos, it really didn't! I was sort of in a scramble! I used my iPhone once again with the Hipstamatic app!! Love it! So on the way to church and to teach Pre-K, I really wanted to stop at Starbucks...but there wasn't any time...
No fear though...I made a stop after church!! (I promised I would have a Starbucks photo in every 10 on 10 that I do!)





Back to church for Easter choir practice! Brindley & Colden are up there! So cute!
One of my most favorite things in my neighborhood...these beautiful magnolia trees...their blossoms don't last very long, but they are just beautiful right now!
We noticed some birds showing interest in the real estate on our porch! We are hoping they build a nest here! Colden made a pine cone bird feeder and we've been waiting to put it out for just the right birds! Today we did just that! Today was our first soccer practice for Brindley! She is on a new team this year! The "Wolves!" And there she goes...so proud of her! She was a trooper in the rain and all!Making our own pizzas for dinner! I'm enjoying these gorgeous tulips my dear friend Angela brought me this week! And he's off again...after just one week in town...Brian travels to Portland again. It's not as bad as some have it, but it's hard to get use to when you've never had a travelling hubby!

5 comments:

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

Those tulips are stunning. What a nice gesture :-)

Anonymous said...

So enjoy your 10 on 10! Busy life you lead and so nice to share it with us! Mom

Chris Gough said...

I can't wait till our little guys are old enough for soccer...looks like a fun day!

Angela said...

Lovely pictures my dear! Glad the tulips are lasting...my heart is full from our visit still :)

Brianne said...

Yum, Starbucks! Your 10 on 10 was great!

http://thepinckney5.blogspot.com/2011/04/10-on-10-april-2011.html

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com