Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Serving at the Ronald McDonald House

Serving at the Ronald McDonald House was our first group activity as Ben Towne Foundation Eastside Chapter! We had a good time and worked so well together! Sara and I made aprons (YIKES) and I made pins so our aprons would be a bit more fashionable!!

This was my second time volunteering at the house and it's always challenging. Seeing children sick is gut-wrenching, I loved seeing the smiles as they ate dinner and spent time with family. It always makes me stop and think of how thankful I am for my family's health and happiness.

I'm looking forward to our next date at the Ronald McDonald House! Great job my friends!
Making the pork!Serving lineCleaning up!
Group shot!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So proud of all you girls. You are starting such a wonderful and inspiring journey. Best of luck! Love the aprons and pins!! Good job!
Mom (Hillary's)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com