Thursday, April 28, 2011

Colden's 1st tball game!

I cannot believe Colden is old enough to play t-ball! We had our first game last Saturday and it was incredible...I think the weather had a big part in that, it was a gorgeous day! The Marlins (our team) played so well...they have had very few practices, but they just seemed to know what to do!

I'm a proud mama to say the least...I've waited for this...my little boy playing t-ball in his cute little uniform! It was more than I expected! I'm also a proud wife...Brian has done a great job being the head coach! Go Coach Daddy!

Getting ready to bat (didn't know I was taking this pic!)Run, Colden, Run!Good game Marlins and Dodgers!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job guys!! Uniforms are terrific! can't wait to catch a game! Gigi

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com