Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Obsession...



I was so pumped to get the mail today...my Ebay purchase had arrived! Yes, I bought used magazines on Ebay! Domino...a GREAT decorating magazine that is no longer being published! I can't wait to sit back with my iced tea or iced coffee or...wine...and read my magazines!

AND...check out that photo with the magazines on the table...we just redid that table! I bought the table off of Craigs List...it was white and old...one weekend later with some sanding, paint and a new knob (from my favorite store...Anthropologie)...and we have a great new table!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

ooh sounds so nice and the table looks fabulous!!! How fun!

Tami said...

Knowing you have two children.....Are your magazines really going to stay nice, pretty, and on that table?? If so, I envy you.

Tami said...

P.S. Really pretty table! Nice work. Love the new hardware!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! Awesome table, I'm so impressed!! :)

A

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com