Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July Weekend...

We are blessed enough to have a family cabin near Leavenworth/Lake Wenatchee. We were able to spend the 4th of July with our most wonderful friends...the Fontaine Family. We enjoyed the beach, camp fires, great conversations, and yummy food! We didn't love the mosquitos...they were beyond BAD! I am so thankful for a great family, wonderful friends and terrific memories!




Fun at Lake Wenatchee!
Smores!
Happy 4th of July!
Enjoying a quiet movie together!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Great picts! You're camera is awesome! I love the one of Brindley sitting int he water and I'm gonna checkout that editing site for sure! You know me and photo editing- OBSESSIVE! Thanks again for putting up with my rough-and-tough boys and all our "noises" ;-) love ya!!

catkins said...

Love the pics at the cabin. My favorite was the movie - all those little heads watching one very tiny video.... great fun! This Grandma is missing everyone and your pics and news help feel connected. Hugs to all!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com