Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Snipet of Our Week...

We had an extremely busy week! We participated in VBS this year at our church. I volunteered as a crew leader in Colden's preschool group everyday! It was awesome, but I'm still exhausted!

I also got to have a Mom's Night Out on Thursday, Colden performed at church today, & we had a BBQ! Not to mention...we are hot, hot, hot, but feel very thankful for A/C and kiddie pools!
So cool that the ice cream truck is no longer a truck...but a BEETLE...just like Gigi's!
Ordered the one I thought he'd like...
but was quickly reminded that this child does not like ice cream, even if it is in a chocolate chip cookie form!
My Mom surprised us with an adorable lunch at home after VBS on Tuesday...this sunflower says it all!
Colden performing his song at church!

Matching shirts all week for VBS...yes...everyday...the same purple shirt!
The new dessert I tried making for Mom's Night Out!
Enjoying a little T-ball at the picnic!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Loved the week in review!! So cool to have a beetle ice cream car!!!
Gigi

Angela said...

darling pictures Hill! I LOVE the new ice cream truck, how cool! How could Colden not eat ice cream tho?? hahaha, too funny...btw, your purple shirts rock ;-)

kkp1220 said...

Funny the ice cream truck is a bug;-) Only in Seattle;-)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com