Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Slight Sweet Tooth...


Yesterday I decided to take the kids and venture to U-Village (one of my favorite places ever)! I had one thing in mind...making a stop at Trophy Cupcakes...it just opened! I chose the peanut butter & jelly cupcakes...yes, that's right...pb & j! YUMMO! It was delightful! I also ordered vanilla (a safe bet for the kids) and a Smores for Brian. Well...Brian opted to eat the left over vanilla which forced me of course, to have the Smores! Watch out! Seriously...marshmellow frosting...slightly toasted...grahmn cracker on the bottom...need I say more? I had two in one day...but I have to tell you I worked it off today big time!
Good Morning!



Peanut Butter & Jelly Cupcake...YUM
A smile for a cupcake of course!

1 comments:

Jen Benthin said...

Are you kidding me? Those look fabulous. Especially after the workout today.......

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com