Sunday, June 21, 2009

Daddy's Day!

Happy Father's Day Brian! I can't begin to tell you how blessed I am to have you in my life, let alone how blessed our children are to have you as their father! You amaze me everyday and make me smile when I watch you with Colden & Brindley! I love you!

Happy Father's day to all you wonderful Dads out there! Our Dads are heavy on our hearts today as we think of them in Heaven.


We had a pretty laid back day today, which was so nice because we were busy yesterday with the garage sale! We did so great! So great in fact, we bought ourselves a new camera...Nikon D60 and we are in love with it! We played with it a bit today and so far it really has made a great impression on us!





2 comments:

Angela said...

those are sweet pictures girl!! Your camera rocks!!! I'm so happy for you!

Angela said...

hey wait! Brindley is SMILING in a few of those!!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com