Friday, June 12, 2009

Last Day of Preschool!


Yesterday was the last day of Preschool for the summer! I can hardly believe it! When I look back at pictures of the beginning of the school year and compare them with today's...I'm amazed at how much Colden has grown. He had a terrific year with terrific teachers and I'm very thankful that he will be going back again next year! I'm so proud of you Colden!

My little message on my new back splash chalkboard wall!
Colden on his last day!

Colden and his friend Tyler walking to the stage!
Performing their two songs!
Brindley enjoying a snack (with Bobby of course!)!
Colden and Tyler again
The best group shot we could get!

1 comments:

catkins said...

What great pics! I SO appreicate being able to see them and to hear about the family activities. We will be anxious to get back after our big trip and get those good hugs....but not for about two months!!

Love, Grandma

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com