Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cascade Christmas Party!

On Thursday night, Brian and I got to go to his work party!! We had so much fun! The wine was flowing (I might add...a LOT of flowing), and dinner was so good! They surprised everyone with gambling...they brought in dealers and tables of black jack and craps! They gave us each $5000 in chips and we played! I stayed at the same table and raked it in!!! Now only if it would have been real money!! However, the highest roller at each table recieved a raffle ticket to win an Ipad! My hubby was the highest roller, I thought for sure we had that Ipad! No such luck!

And then...there was dancing...I haven't danced in 10 years! I was "forced" onto the dance floor with a new friend (aka another wife) I made! We danced for 2 hours and the next morning, I felt like I had run a marathon...maybe not only from all the dancing, but perhaps my lovely hangover!

It was a great night! And most importantly, I need to add, that my awesome husband was rewarded (for the 2nd time) at their company meeting for being "consultant of the year!" He earned us a dinner and hotel night of our choice! I'm very proud of him!


2 comments:

Angela said...

way to go Brian!! You guys look fantastic!

catkins said...

Congrats Brian on being recognized for your hard work. Way to Go!!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com