Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tree, Applecup, Nutcracker...Tis the Season!

We've been busy around here! All fun stuff!

I had to show Brindley's little masterpiece...well...I may have had a little to do with it!! We decided to decorate her dollhouse with wreaths, a Christmas tree and even lights!! The picture isn't great, but you get the idea!


We FINALLY got our tree, after 3 different stops! We just couldn't find the "right" one! We finally got a Fraser Fir...we usually get a Noble, but I love the look of a Fraser so we decided to try it!



There it is all done...just in time for Applecup!!! We are proud of the Cougars...they played a GREAT game! The kids have their own tree already up...this is Mommy and Daddy's tree...aka..."The Starbucks Tree!"


On Sunday, I had the treat to take my girl to the Nutcracker! It was a wonderful performance. Brindley did so great and is still talking about it! We went with my Mom and friends, Amanda and Savannah! I hope to make this an annual tradition! I didn't take many pictures...but this one was at intermission!

1 comments:

The "J's" said...

I love "B's" little house, that is so cute!!! What a sweet idea! I am hopeful that the boys will go with me to the Nutcracker one of thse years. ;) I might wait until they remodel the Paramount, I can't handle those seats! :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com