Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

If you haven't read the previous post, you should, it all goes together! It just tells a little more about our 2010 Christmas!


Colden woke up at 3:30 ready to see what Santa brought him! He climbed in our bed (thankfully he didn't wake Brindley) and I told him Santa hadn't come yet and he'd better go back to sleep! I think it was about 6:30 when we all woke up!


We had a fun Christmas morning and Santa really outdid himself this year! ; ) The kids each got a bike and Leap Frog Tag systems, amongst other things! We enjoyed a lovely breakfast...croissants from William Sonoma, my Mom's sticky buns, fruit and eggs!


After we were all done opening presents, we had some time to relax and then my Mom and I worked on dinner preparations! It was our first turkey in our house (I cannot take credit for cooking it, but it was in our oven...that counts right?)!


Kurtis and Sheena came later and joined us for dinner! The food was really good and we all had a wonderful Christmas!!
Checking out the goods from Santa!
A new walking dog...I think we're still debating on a name..."Paws" or "Cindy Lou!" Having fun with a GI Joe's plane!
A tradition continued...lighting lanterns on Chrismas Eve so Santa can find our house easy (only they wouldn't stay lit, because it was so windy, so I ran out and lit them on Christmas morning)! I've done this since I was very little!
A little breakfast table for the kids!
The adult breakfast table (okay so I had a little fun with all this)!Brian carving the turkey! Yum!
The dinner table! Yes...again...I had fun with this!
Another tradition...poppers at the dinner table!!
Merry Christmas!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such great pictures! Are those bakerella's cake pops in your kitchen! If they are I wanted to make them, just never got around to. Amy A...

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com